Sparco®’s Motorsport DNA, traditionally linked to the world of motor racing, is easily recognizable in this new model thanks to the typically distinctive symbol of Sparco® seats, represented by the detail of the belt holes, which have become a real point of reference in the sector over time.
The model is inspired by the design of the historic Torino seat that Sparco® produced in the 2000s: this was the legendary seat used on Brian O’Conner’s Skyline, played by Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious Saga.
– seat height and tilt adjustment
– special VEP and SKY multi-material zone lining
– 3D armrests with multi-directional movement
– reclining backrest
– cushions and accessories easily installed with Velcro on VEP
– anti-tip device with backrest lock at 150°
– base with SGS/BIFMAX5.1/EN1335 certified piston
– high resistance polymer spoke with 5 solid wheels.